The health of your teeth and mouth is very important to the well-being of your entire body, and while routine brushing and flossing at
home is necessary to keep your smile looking its best, visiting your dentist for a comprehensive exam and cleaning is essential. The Canadian Dental Association recommends that you visit your dentist every six months to ensure your teeth stay healthy and your smile stays beautiful.
By routinely seeing your dentist for exams and cleanings, you can:
Click on the links below to read further about various preventive services provided by our clinic.
- Prevent tooth decay, gum disease and bad breath
- Save money by avoiding costly and extensive dental procedures
- Keep your teeth white by reducing staining from food and drinks
- Shorten the time spent in your dentist’s office
- Make your way to have a smile that you can be proud of