- 👉 All patients are screened before getting seen by any dentists or hygienist. Temperature is taken before being seen.
- 👉 All staff within the dental clinic are screened and questioned before the start of their shift, as well as temperature tested twice daily.
- 👉 Limited number of patients in the waiting room.
– We will only have the allowed number of patients in the waiting room to accommodate social distancing
– If for any reason, we have too many patients in at one time in the waiting room, we will ask patients to wait in their vehicle and we will call them when the dentist is ready for them.
– If patients are more comfortable to wait in their vehicle for their appointment we will accommodate, and they will not be sat out of turn.
- 👉 All patients are requested to wear masks, unless exempt due to health concerns
- 👉 Reception area and all patient seating areas are wiped regularly
- 👉 All Receptionists and administration staff are required to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- 👉 Reception desks are fitted with plexiglass shields
- 👉 Anyone that enters the clinic is asked to wash their hands with soap and water before filling out any paperwork or sitting in the waiting room, as well as after treatment before departure.
- 👉 All clinical staff that work with patients in the back are wearing a full hazmat jumpsuit, Level 3 or N95 masks, face shields, surgical caps and gloves. Any procedure producing an aerosol requires adding the extra layer of a knee length lab coat. The lab coats are worn in the operatory while with patient and upon exit of the procedure are removed and laundered on site.
- 👉 Rooms are double wiped and sterilized between each patient in accordance with all AHS standards.
- 👉 All patients next appointments are booked in the operatory with the Dentist before they leave. We will also be billing your insurance, and/or taking patient payments in the operatory as well. This will help to avoid the need for stopping at the front desk on your way out and limit contact with other patients in the waiting room.