We invite you and your children to register with us at My Smile Family Dental to get the ball rolling!
My Smile Family Dental team will:
- Give information on how teeth grow and develop and carry out regular checks to make sure the teeth and gums are healthy.
- Offer hints and tips on dental care.
- Demonstrate and explain toothbrushing.
- Advise on weaning and healthy snacks and drinks.
- Provide clinical care including twice yearly fluoride varnish.
The dentist will check your child’s teeth and gums at least once a year, from around 18 months and give any treatment your child might need. These regular visits will also help your child to become familiar with being examined by a dentist.
From the age of two, the dental practice team can provide additional preventive care, such as fluoride varnish and fissure sealants.